Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thank You, awak.. :)

As-Salam..

One great morning, spending my time with you just now.
Oh can't stop smiling right now, :)
I feel so free, I've told you everything, we've come clean. 
Thank you for understanding, thank you for listening, thank you for being so patient with me and my attitude, thank you for accepting me for who I am, thank you for sharing moments, thank you for the meals, thank you for letting me know everything, thank you for liking me, thank you for all the hopes and wishes, thank you for accepting me without my make-up on, thank you for the good night and morning wishes, just thank you and thank you for everything awak.. 
:)
Yah, I like you too, I'm only praying for the best in this relationship. I hope it last, I hope we can be togather like we've plan, I hope only for the best. 
Dear God, thank you for everything. 
Again, I just can't stop smiling, thank you again and again..
:')














p/s : Yah, I do like you too. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...