Thursday, December 29, 2011

XOXO

As-Salam..

Its been a while.. 
:)
Hmm, you know...I've fell in love, again!
Ehehe..
This time, its a different story..
I just LOVES men with guitar. Acoustic guitar especially..
Homaigad...they look and sound so romantic..
To be true, I LOVES romantic guy, no matter how the appearance are, but when he starts playing the guitar..hmm nah I'm starting to melt down went straight into cracks..
Ahaha..
Guys..I LOVE you....!!!
Here are my guys..

1) James Morrison 


"...When my head is strong but my heart is weak
I'm full of arrogance and uncertainty
When I can't find the words
You teach my heart to speak
You make it real for me, yeah.."
- You make it real.

2) John Mayer



"...Even if your hands are shakin'
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closin'
Do it with a heart wide open
A wide heart
Say what you need to say
Say what you need to say..."
- Say.

3) Dave Grohl


"...And the stars will all come out
Then we'll turn and come back down
You believe there's somewhere else
Where it's easier than this
And you see outside yourself
And you buy the hole you'll fill
And it's on and on
On and on aurora wait for everyone
Wait till the last one's done..."
- Aurora.

4) Joe Brooks



"...If I could be a superman
I'd fly you to the stars and back again
'Cause every time you touch my hand
And feel my powers running through your veins
But I can only write this song
And tell you that I'm not that strong
'Cause I'm no superman
I hope you like me as I am..."
- Superman.


5) Narmi


"...I've been staring at my screen
Thinking of you and all our dreams
My cheeks hurt from smiling
Could it be because your eyes mesmerizes me
And I don't mind at all
Because I'm enjoying this free fall..."
- Whirl.


6) Sham Kamikaze


"...Singkap kembali detik akhir bersama
Linangan airmata ku menitis
dalam pelukan dakapan yang terakhir
mengalir darah membasahi bumi
pergi yang tak kembali untuk selamanya
segar indah namamu di hatiku..."
-Luhur.


Hmm..Soothing..
Just love you guys..
I wish sumday, maybe sumday this guy will come and plays the guitar for me..
Well, I guess in my dream lor..
LOL.
Dream on lah Moon..
Hmm
Love is in the air.
XOXO
:)
( Gediks tak boleh blah punya post! )











p/s:  Rocko Mohamad -Penghibur Hati. * Hey where have you been..? I miss you. Are you still in this word.?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...