Saturday, March 5, 2011

Life Sucks..?? WTF

Hemm..
Ever feels like you wanna have something so bad? 
So bad that you willing to do anything 'till you get it?
Anything..

Gosh..
I dream 'bout it. I wanna it. Really. So bad! 
But dream on laa.. You'll never get it dear. Who would've help me then?
I guess no one. Nobody can help me except myself. 

Arghhh...
Hate this feeling! I'm hoping that 'she' would've help me because she's the one I can rely on.
I mean like who else. But as I said, no one can help me. 
I feel like I wanna explode right now. 

Dangg...
I will not giving up easily. I'm a one strong girl. Hell yeah!
I'll do anything 'till I finally get it.
No matter what it takes, no matter how long it takes.
I can't rely on anyone anymore. 
It's okay, one day I might get it. 
Dear, I'm not like the others
Just make a wish, snap their finger, taraa...
Hell no I'm not like that.
I've been taught to be independent ever since I was small.
You want it, then find it yourself laa.
I've gone through difficulties, sadness, madness, happiness.
Seriously, you wouldn't want to be in my shoes.
I may look calm and emotionless outside.
But deep inside me, I'm an ice queen.
Yes, that is who I am.
Experiences have made my skin thick, much more stronger. 

Boy..
Stop grumbling 'bout your life to me. I hate it!
Really, you don't know anything 'bout life, so enough saying life sucks!
 I'm not trying to say " AKU NI BAGOS"
Please laa.. I'm just a girl who happens to experienced and have tasted the sweetness and bitterness of life.
That's it.
Now, I just like to shut up, and put my money where my mouth is.
And of course laa use one when I need  to 'lecture' people who having problems regarding their 'sucks life'
You know what..
The truth is you guys sucks!
Hate it?
Well don't blame me, truth does hurt man.
Huh..


p/s: Arghhh...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...